- Thousands of themes available for purchase from sites like Themeforest
- Code generated is fully compliant with standards set by the W3C
- A number of web hosts offer one-click WordPress installers to help you get up and running quick
- User management system for administrators, editors, authors and subscribers
- Drop and drop media uploads
- WordPress comes with default content types, but you can create your own custom post types, taxonomies or metadata with a few lines of code.
Gutenberg is the WordPress content editor that lets you create content layouts with drag and drop blocks. The blocks available include:
Other popular drag and drop component plugins include Elementor which lets you building entire websites.
- Publishing tools that let you create drafts, schedule posts and view your post revision
- Content can be public or you can keep them private by securing them wth a password
- Comments tools allows for readers to comment on your post and gives you the tools to moderate discussions.
- Sites include search engine optimisation by default
- There are also more advanced SEO plugins available such as SEO Yoast which is popular
Integrations and plugins
- The plugin directory has thousands of plugins available across categories such as search engine optimisation (SEO), forms, social media widgets, spam protection, image galleries, payments, booking management and so much more.
- Access the WordPress API to create your own plugins
- WordPress has support forums where you can ask questions and get help from volunteers.